Confused blog where to start

If Confused blog is where to start, start blogging with something related to the skills or knowledge you have mastered. Don't force yourself to write something you don't know and understand

Are you confused, blog where to start? 

Same with me, always confused about what to blog about. And finally, the contents of my blog do not know where to lead. I've been thinking about this for a long time, and have stopped writing for a few months.

I want to delete this blog, but it's a shame because my blog has been accepted by Google Adsense. Finally, the content of my blog articles varies.

Can my blog compete with other blogs, of course not and I hope you don't do something like me? My blog is what it is.

And for sure, this blog will not get priority from Google and be far on the pages of the Google search engine and other search engines.

Actually, there are many tutorials that discuss, blogs where to start? 

But sometimes tutorials have a confusing effect on my brain because maybe my brain can't accept directions from the articles I read.

I hope you are not like me.

If you are able to absorb all the articles about writing well for the blog. Surely your blog will be the best blog in search engines.

I'm tired of being a blogger who rewrites articles because rewriting articles makes me lie to myself that I'm not an expert in the field and pretend to be professional.

Moreover, blogs are made only to pursue income from Adsense. It's very painful, knowing the results are not as expected. Obviously, this is frustrating and I want to stop blogging.

I still remember at the beginning of blogging, my passion for writing was unstoppable. Every day always writes. With the passage of time becomes lazy and less disciplined in writing.

Why, because as I said. Just being an article rewriter and it's so boring. It's different if you write based on other disciplines or hobbies.

Writing without a heart really sucks, isn't it? And I'm sure you feel the same way too. After a long time blogging, only rewrite articles that already exist before.

If you write in your favorite discipline or hobby, writing blog posts can be a lot of fun. Time to write does not feel wasted.


Why Should Be a Blog Article Rewriter

This question comes to my mind now, after I feel tired if every time I want to make an article I have to look at other people's articles first and try to recreate the article with my own grammar, and it makes this brain feel tired.

After pondering this for a long time, this was probably due to a lack of confidence. And just want to chase money, money, and money.

If you just rewrite the article, it is very clear that there is no difference from other blogs that have written it. And nothing new is more informative for visitors.

Blog visitors also feel bored if they only get blog articles that contain the same article, only different in wording and vocabulary. While the content of the article is basically the same, it does not contain anything new and fresh that can be given.

Let alone blog visitors, the author feels that he is not giving anything to blog visitors if he only rewrites articles that already exist before.

So how to start with a blog

Honestly, I say, to start with a blog. If you just thought that blogging could make a lot of money in an instant. You stop blogging because you will be disappointed and frustrated.

The dream you want is not what you really expect. I'll be honest, you won't get anything out of blogging if you think so.

But if you blog because you build a blog with your style and hobbies. You won't make a lot of money overnight either, but you can get the inner satisfaction of being able to share something useful with your visitors, and finally, your dream will come true. But it takes a lot of time and it takes hard work too.

So start writing what you know and understand. Don't force yourself to write what you're not good at. Very boring later.

Don't be afraid, no one will read your writing because you don't follow the writing style like other blogs. Your writing will still get visitors as long as you write well and correctly.

Don't be like me, just rewrite existing articles. Visitors are also absent and writing is boring.

Admin

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Recent in Sports